Map Launcher Features
What can I do in version 5.0.0?:
- Easy rename, delete and copy maps without using Windows Explorer.
- Connect to internet for update, new maps, auto download map screen shot,
easy upload your maps.
- Online & local help document.
- Right click on a file in Windows Explorer go to "Send to" and select dflw.
- Insert maps from internet (using URL).
- Auto host maps from hard drive or url including functions to edit map
list, mix map,...
- Installer includes: Map Editor, Name Editor, Auto Host, Auto Messenger,
Map Launcher, Skin Editor, BMS to MIS convertor, Map Updater, Color picker.
- Zip file support don't extract the zip files anymore Map Launcher extracts
them for you and inserts the maps inside!
- Associate *.bms, *.lst and *.stl files with map launcher (makes a nice
icon for them in Explorer).
- View map info: enables you to view fog color, terrain, designer, water
level, game type for a bms file without loading it in dflw or editor.
- Make your own Map launcher skins and style with the skin creator!
- Easy open dflw lobby.
- Auto host can be connected to Lan Messenger (add-in) for changing the map
from external computer (enables the auto host tab),...
- Put Auto host maps in random order.
- Easy download & add maps to auto host.
- Auto Messenger works with: dflw demo, dflw full, df2 full, dfbhd demo,
- Auto messenger supports "Game start" message now (messages only send when
- Name editor saves up to 20 names for each 5 players!
- Auto update message (a yellow bar will popup whe there is a new version
just click it and it will be downloaded).
- Save preview (screen shot) for any map name including URLs, load previews
- Map updater keeps maps up to date between 2 computers supports file size,
file date and CRC check.
- No packit.exe, pack.exe needed.
- Use maplauncher://<mapurl> to start Map Launcher from internet explorer.
- Upload maps to the mapping center.
- Easy download map previews with a few mouse clicks.
- Support for DFLW V1.0.31